Make this Giving Tuesday PRFCT for all living things.
Grow your impact. Your Generous Gift Will Support:
Living Lands: Living Lands provides individualized coaching and education for private landowners, landscape designers, and maintenance professionals to ensure successful transitions from conventional, toxic methods to nature-based practices. Starting in Long Island, Peconic Land Trust will be our first major partner, focusing on the vital Georgica and Sagg Pond watersheds on Eastern Long Island. Together, we will work with homeowners and their landscape teams to create individualized land care programs and engage their full interest and long-term commitment to their PRFCT places.
Pathways to PRFCT: Pathways to PRFCT is our partnership program with public gardens and parks throughout the U.S. Working with this network of diverse, responsibly managed landscapes, Perfect Earth and our partners share and exchange knowledge of PRFCT Practices, while drawing the public into beautiful, healthy, and biodiverse green spaces where these practices are being applied. Our Pathways to PRFCT Partners include
PRFCT Practices: PRFCT Practices are the foundation of Perfect Earth’s programs. Rooted in science and horticulturally tested, these methods, which address sustainability, biodiversity, beauty, resilience, health, and engagement, are the nature-based tools and solutions designed to transform the damaging conventional methods that have long dominated landscaping.
PRFCT Perspectives: PRFCT Perspectives is our online magazine featuring stories about nature-based gardens, posts from Edwina von Gal, tips, and more.
- Roots Tier ($50): Inspire more homeowners to change their conventional practices to nature-based ones through PRFCT Perspectives.
- Sapling Tier ($100): Produce instructional materials to teach land care professionals PRFCT Practices for workforce development.
- Tree Tier ($250): Engage Pathways to PRFCT partners to lead by example and adopt more nature-based land care practices.
- Forest Tier ($500): Grow the Living Lands program to ensure successful transitions from conventional methods to nature-based ones throughout the Northeast.
- Planet Protector ($1,000): Support all of our vital programs in pursuit of a more PRFCT earth for all living things.
Perfect Earth Project is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit (EIN: 32-0236349). Your donation is 100% tax-deductible. If you wish to send a check, please make it payable to Perfect Earth Project at PO Box 1195, Bridgehampton, NY 11932.
Photo by Adrian Gaut.